Following the meeting that was held by Jamb on 19th December 2019 in Zaria Kaduna State with CBT centers operator, technical advisors, and other stakeholders.
The Jamb Registrar Prof Ishaq Oloyede restrain CBT center across the country from processing regularization or late admission for candidate, for reason best known to him. Hence only Jamb state offices are allowed to do regularization.
These is just one of many of our struggles with Jamb as pertaining registration and the rest, in short, cybercafé and business center which has ever be the frontline of Nigeria online registration has been made redundant in any services related to Jamb.
In view of these, we have been changing our approach and mode of operation in other to still be relevant to our client and the general public at large. Hence these new process outline below.
- When you’re approaches for Regularization Service or change of admission letter or condoment of admission or other registration like part time, sandwish, Noun registration, Distance learning on Jamb. Collect the usual amount from the candidate
- Proceed to easygetpin dashboard after you log in and fill the necessary candidate information And wait within 24hours of submission, the Application charge of N5,000 0r N7,500 as the case may be will be generated from the candidate profile on Jamb and RRR number from Remita will be mail to you log in email address on easygetpin. The RRR number will also be found on the Regularisation slip link on easygetpin dashboard. Click on the link and proceed to Remita to make the need Application charge. Ensure you confirmed the information before proceeding with the payment.
- Then login back to the candidate profile on My payment to confirm the status of these payments with jamb. And kindly generate another payment from the profile call CBT Centre Service Charge with the name Change of Admission Letter Service Charge (N300), go ahead and also make the needed payment.
- Kindly login back to easygetpin and click the Regularisation Slip link and print a PDF Form containing all the necessary information you supply during filling these candidate forms with us. Print these form as a pre-registration slip form and all the two payment slip and direct the candidate to the nearest Jamb state office for biometric enrollment.
- Hence with these process, the candidate is not required to make any further payment to Jamb state office and by packaging it like these, you will still be relevant and helping the candidate with the necessary information needed to avoid frustration or lack of information.
Note: A service charge of N500 is required to generate the said application payment link, which is payable at submission of the form to us. We are still working hard, if a better way is achieve by us, we will instantly update you.
We will welcome your suggestion, feedback, if there is any way you think we can make it better. Use the create ticket link on the homepage to get back to us.