HOW TO CHECK JAMB RESULT
We are aware that a lot of candidates are not informed about the recent development that jamb result can now be checked with their mobile phones, for this reason we are here to inform all the candidates that participated in the Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that they can now check their results.
You can now access your 2020 JAMB UTME Results via SMS or ONLINE. Kindly follow the steps outlined below to access your UTME score..
Check JAMB Result Via SMS.
All candidates can now send RESULT, via SMS , to 55019 using the same number that was used for registration (you must have a credit balance of at least N50 on your line(the credit must be on your main account and not on your bonus account). The result would be replied as an SMS shortly after.
If you violate any of these instructions, the following are the responses to be expected:
- If a candidate uses a phone number that was not used to register, a message will be sent to him thus: ‘This phone number was not used for registration.”
- A candidate with a result will receive the message: “Dear Mr/Miss X, your result is as follows… (and the details will be provided).
- If a result is withheld, a “Result Withheld” message will be sent to the candidate.
- If a candidate belongs to the category being given the benefit of the doubt, the message to the person will be: “Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/document required from you.”
- If a candidate was absent, s/he would get “CANDIDATE ABSENT” as feedback
- A candidate that was ABSENT WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER also CANCELLED will be so informed.
- “Invalid Entrance into the Exam Hall” will be sent to a candidate who gained unauthorized access to the examination hall.
Alternatively you can equally check your jamb result online without scratch card:
- Go to JAMB result checking portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/CheckUTMEResults.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the required column.
- Click on ‘Check My Results’.
- The portal will load your result if it’s ready.
is not up again