This is of serious concern to most candidates who participated in this year 2020 JAMB. How I confirm if my Result was successfully uploaded to Jamb Portal.
JAMB and Schools have been sending warning messages (SMS) or website notice to admission seekers that they should make sure their O’level results are uploaded to both the school and JAMB portal.
One of the major challenges about this jamb 0’level result uploading issues, is that it does not give a print out or evidence after successful submission or completion which made it doubtful if not upload in your present.
On this note, we at www.easygetpin.com, as a CBT related Service websited and one of the Jamb Approve CBT Center, have taken this upon ourselves to make sure that candidate don’t feel scared or worried about the way to confirm it. AS an how to Confirm WAEC Result if uploaded in Jamb Portal or if truly there waec result is upload on jamb portal because so many candidate have been affected and deprive of admission, even when they pay money to some cyber cafe operator, business Center, to upload it for them and still yet they didn’t upload it well or even scam them lying to them they have upload it which has frustrate so many candidate of not gaining admission.
On these Note, many candidates have been asking, “How to check and confirm that their O’level WAEC/NECO results have been uploaded on JAMB Portal, during or after registration”. Already JAMB and various institutions have been notifying candidates to ensure they upload their results in order to be considered for admission. As the Admission cap system only supported verified uploaded result, if at any time, your portal is having Awaiting Result, you can never again Admission into any Institution.
Hence, these post will guide you on how to check and know if yours have been uploaded and still intact.
Do I need to re-upload after uploading during JAMB registration?
There is a possibility that many candidates who uploaded their results during registration later found out that their results are no longer available on JAMB portal. Why? Because The Jamb Registration Application system was not properly configured or some technical error was part of it at the begin.
Hence, so if you use any of the method I will show you to check and found out that your result is still on JAMB portal, then you do not need to upload again. But if yours is not available or is showing “Awaiting Result (AR)” or the Registration Number is still empty, you should as a matter of urgency upload it in order not to risk being disqualified for admission.
All candidates who used Awaiting Result during JAMB registration should ensure they upload theirs also.
Any Candidate, who had used one result earlier but wish to replace or change it, can equally proceed to do so.
How to know if my O’level result is uploaded already?
In order to be sure whether your SSCE result was uploaded or not, follow the steps below:
- Visit : https://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility_/Login
- Log in with your JAMB profile email and profile password.
- Once you are on your dashboard. Scroll to the end of the page to locate “Check Admission Status“
- On the next page, locate “Access My CAPS“. Click this to display “My O’level“
- Login to your dashboard as shown above. Locate the search box by the left corner of your page. Enter
“CAPS” in the search box. Then, search.
- This will show Admission. Click to expand that and click Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS.
- On the next page, locate “My O’level” by the left side. Click on this to display your O’level results as uploaded by the CBT center.
NOTE: If you’re using a mobile phone, consider using Chrome Browser. Click on the Menu icon (it looks like 4 short lines over one another by the right corner) to see the Search box. Then, follow the instructions above.
- Visit any JAMB Accredited Centre around you with your JAMB Profile code
- Tell them to help you Check if your O’level result is on JAMB portal
- If they type in your JAMB Profile Code and get the response, that say You have Uploaded all Required Documents then you are good
- You can equally ask the CBT operator to show you the subjects and the grades on the system to be fully sure that you have successfully uploaded your documents.
- Better still you can contact www.easygetpin.com for proper guide lines in order jamb related issues.
Where can I upload my WAEC/NECO Result to JAMB?
Answer: All Jamb Approved CBT center Nationwide, visit the closest one to you.
https://www.jamb.gov.ng/PDFs/centres%2010-02-2020.pdf List of CBT center for 2020.
We can as well handle you Result Upload to Jamb without leaving the comfort of your home. Kindly create Account or Sign Up on Easygetpin.com, then Login to your Dashboard, click on Upload Result, fill in your subject and the grade with other Information. Submit it. Within 24 hours, a screenshot of your Upload will be send to your registered Email Address. Then you can still confirmed from the step outline above